Davao | Bemwa Farm Arakan Davao

In one of our official office trips in Davao, it would be too boring if there is no detour. From official trips, detours are important to keep yourself sane. Ahahahaha okay, that's a big alibi from me. But this is one of the nice detours I had. I don't really drive, I am the ultimate "pasahero" of all time. I can feed you, keep you awake and do the navigation, but I don't have the courage to drive. So yup, during one of our trip to Davao City, on our way home we checked out BEMWA Farms in Arakan Davao. 



While on our way home, I was checking Google Maps to check for the location of Bemwa Farm. The funny thing is, while on the road, Mobile signals are unreliable. We stopped for a while for lunch in one of the roadside carenderia, ate and left without asking for directions for Bemwa Farm. After eating we drove off and continue our search since we couldn't really find the corner where we are supposed to turn, we asked a lady walking in the roadside. She gave us the direction and to our surprise, the road is exactly where the carenderia is. we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing. 

I hope you'll enjoy watching the video. I'm super new in video editing so please bear with me. hehe. 

Entrance Fee: 50.00

What activities you can do while on the farm;
1. Buy fresh produce.
2. Take photos
3. Try their organic meals 
4. try their organic Ice cream

and probably a lot more. 

PS: You will be visiting a farm. Don't expect for other extreme touristy activities because this is really a farm. :)

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina