Cagayan de Oro City | GC Suites Family Accommodation

Family Staycation at GC SUITES

Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary was on the 28th but my sister Nique still have class the next day so we can't schedule it on that day. We booked a suite room at GC Suites which fits up to 4 adults.
They arrived quite late in a Friday evening because of traffic. I was already booked with Jam and Lai the day before because we attend a Kat's wedding at Cove Garden Resort.
We stayed in the same room, I just requested to change sheets and refill the toiletries since I will be with different people on the next day.
What I love here in GC Suites is their customer service, they have the nicest staff I know so far. When they see you at the lobby, they'll greet you with their smiles.
I have been booking here for almost 5 times already and it is only during this stay that I knew about that dedicated elevator for GC Suites guest (lol) ahahaha I have been using the main elevator ever since, and people who are accessing the 2nd and 3rd floor delays the trip. Good thing I know now (haha).

We paid for Php 2,200+ for a room good for 4 with free meals that can be used anytime of the day from their partner restaurants and cafe.



I will always recommend GC Suites, I always have a relaxing stay here whether it's business, with friends or with family.
Check out my previous post about GC SUITES here.




Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina