SG DIaries Day 4: Chinatown invasion


Day 4 in SG Day 1 for the conference. The Singles for Christ International conference will start later in the afternoon. Today, I'll be meeting the delegates from Zamboanga, Dipolog city, and Iligan city. I have their conference kits here with me. 

Only this side of Singapore where you can see this signs.
Before the conference starts me and my sister decided to meet one of the delegates at Chinatown. They were staying here for a day and will transfer later near the conference venue before the conference starts. 

We had breakfast in one of the Chinese stores here. My sister who has been in Singapore before said that the prices near the MRT are higher compared to the ones inside the market area. I couldn't help it anymore, I was too hungry and impatient already so I picked the first store I see. True enough the chicken rice costs $7.50 dollars already without drinks. It's way over our daily meal budget already. That's almost 50% more than what he usually have near our SG home.  

There are a lot of tall buildings everywhere. It's very different from what I perceived it to be. Most of the time tourists stops at the flea market area where a lot of the Singapore memorabilia are displayed for sale
Chinatown is the pasalubong haven of SG. If you want SG memorabilia like keychains for example Chinatown has the cheapest. We hoarded and that costs us big cut from our budget. Haha wew next time I guess I should not buy pasalubongs anymore! lol


If you walk out of the Market area, you'll see a Chinese temple. When we were there, there are also a lot of tourist who wish to see the temple. We asked permission if we can take pictures inside and they said yes. 

In visiting temples in Singapore, make sure you abide with their rules and avoid making too much noise as the people there go their to pray. Avoid taking pictures with a flash to show some respect and also to not disturb others. It would really be nice if you will wear decent clothes too. 

We also tried the authentic Chinese dishes and milk tea.

Trying out The BEST SINGAPORE TRADITIONAL COFFEE

NANYANG OLD COFFEE PTE LTD

FOR SALES & FRANCHISE INQUIRY:
NANYANG OLD COFFEE PTE LTD
Phone Number: 6100 6334
Website: www.nanyangoldcoffee.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina