Puerto Princesa Palawan| NCCC Mall


My first encounter at NCCC Mall was in Gensan. I thought it’s only found in Gensan that’s why when I heared about it in Palawan, I was hmmm amazed. Hehehe


It’s few days before the Halloween and they are in a craze of dressing up for fun. All of their staff are in costumes working. I was so amazed that I suddenly dropped a cup of juice and ended up paying for it out of clumsyness lols.
NCCC Mall is the nearest mall from our accommodation. It has the basic needs of grocery and department store. There are stores with cheap and good finds surrounding it too.

 I even had my manicure and pedicure done in one of the parlors in the area.

Location Map:


Distance from La Charica inn & Suites:

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina