Palawan | Puerto Princesa City – Getting There

SETTING OF EXPECTATIONS: This is an official business trip. Not a backpacking trip. 



October 26, 2013 6:00 am. I’m ready to board that flight. I get in a taxi and went to the office thinking they’d be waiting for me. But to my surprise they went without me in it. Don’t worry I was able to catch up with them at the airport. We arrived at exactly the same time at the Mactan domestic departure area.

We are bound to depart 8 in the morning and expected to arrive at the Puerto Princesa Domestic airport few hours after. I am traveling with the other company staff this time and some of the top performing agents of the realty.

We were picked up by the hotel van and dropped at the hotel for check-in. We were housed at La Charica  Inn & Suites, Puerto Princesa City Palawan.
At the arrival area you will see the standard tariff rates of the tours, to guide you. 


Location Map here:



***This trip was paid for by Philippine Real Estate Management Solutions, Inc. and Leuterio Realty & Brokerage. ***

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina