Cebu | Lakwatsa Restolounge



I was first invited here last August 2013, during one of the PTB Meet ups in Cebu. Mr. Wilson Ng and Ms Melanie Ng was very generous to accommodate us in one of the shows at Lakwatsa Restolounge.



It’s a cultural show, showcasing the local talents of Cebu performing some of the Filipino cultural dances, singing some of the Filipino Cultural songs with a mix of other performances from other cultures. Watching the show lightens up my Filipino spirit. #nakakaproudFilipino kumbaga.

Looking at the guests watching and dining at the resto, it’s a mix of culture, there are a lot of foreigners in it, enjoying the non-stop performance of the local artists. While watching the show, I can’t stop but think about the energy level of the performers, it was like as if they are powered by energizer you know? #simplyamazing

I have to really commend the singers. Wew wow I am indeed in Cebu. It leaves me breathless. I can’t count on the times I said “wow” during their performances. At the end of the show, they encourage the viewers to participate and try the tinikling.



If you haven’t been to URL, I highly recommend it. It’s time for us to appreciate the beauty of the Filipino culture through it’s songs and dances.

When you’re there participate for you to enjoy. Don’t be so kill joy.

What comes with your entrance fee:
  1.  Eat all you can dinner
  2. 1 round of ice tea
  3. The cultural show


Entrance Fee: Php 600.00

The show starts at exactly 6:00 PM. Be there before 6PM so you will be able to see the whole performance.

How to get there? Check Map below:






Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with Lakwatsa Resto Lounge. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Lakwatsa Resto Lounge. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina