FREE Glasses again from Firmoo.



Hello guys! I am now so excited to share this amazing news that Firmoo is giving out FREE glasses with you! I had my pair of firmoo glasses last year and I enjoy using it until now. I love the frame and I love the lenses because it doesn't gives me dizziness after long hours of wearing it. The frames are lite and comfy to wear. Even when I'm travelling a lot, going in an out of the office, and travelling from one franchised branch to the other, switching from hot to cold temperature, the lenses on the glasses doesn't get foggy. Which I find it really really cool.  Here's me wearing my firmoo glasses. 


If you are bored with your old pair of glasses, now is the time for you to replace those tired, outdated glasses that you may have had for so long and trade them in for glasses that are up-to-date, fashionable and perfect for you! It's also a given fact that we should have our eyes checked and glasses prescription updated once a year to reduce the risk of our eyesight deteriorating from using old prescription eyeglasses! I got my glasses free when they have this free glasses for bloggers promo. But if you are not a blogger, no need to worry they are offering FREE glasses (Frames + Lenses + Shipping = $0!) as well as discount coupons now,  any one of you can take advantage of this great offer. Click it here Firmoo free offer!
Now, if you are a first time customer at Firmoo, you can also get your first pair for free . Only pay a minimum $6.95 shipping fee.
But for those who missed the free pair, don't be discouraged because they have another limited time offer which will save you 20% off on frames + total shipping fee.
Hmmm. I probably might get another pair , this time I'll go for sunglasses which I can use during travel. Hehe Join the giveaway.         

Comments

  1. Pretty! so bagay sa imoha!

    All my firmoo glasses are gone na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks te Arlene. I want sunglasses naman this time hehehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

YOUR MESSAGE HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina