[EVENTS] Digital Influencers Marketing Summit 2012

Back in Cebu for some events;

Event #1: Digital Influencers Marketing Summit 2012



I committed to work with Ms. Janet Toral and Ms. Fleire Castro of Third Team Media for this event. I was really interested to learn more at the same time meet the Digital Influencers in the Philippines. Digital Marketing is very promising and who knows what our future will be in the next 5 years (2017).

As a blogger, I also want to level up and make my own name in the industry.

Event #2: Meet and Greet with Sulit.com.ph Founder, David  and Techtalks.ph


It's a gathering of tech people in Cebu and I am just joining in because Fleire invited me for dinner. hehehe I mean, Sulit.com.ph is one of the successful e-commerce/classified ads website today. This is something I should not miss, right?

Accommodation for this trip: COA Dormitory




Yup, you read it right. I'm booked at Commission on Audit Dormitory. This dormitory is available only for Government employees or workers traveling for leisure or work.

A room fits 4 person with 2 double deck beds, cabinets and private comfort room. It's also air-conditioned.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina