FOOD TRIP FRIDAYS at Dipolog City: Big Joe's Cafe



"Burp" and that's the best meal I had while I was in Big Joe's.




I was a bit unlucky when I reached the restaurant because my camera's battery died on me. (boohooo) Good thing I still have my camera phone. It does take decent pictures though. So here are the few pics I took while I was there.



The place was like divided into two. The other side has that fastfood feel, while the other side (where we're at) was like a  bit country, coffee shop feel and racers cafeteria... and I love it.


They served their best selling meals and their new innovations. I highly recommend to try their Garlic Chicken and There Pork Binagoongan is a plus too. Surely a must try! The butter and garlic tandem in the Chicken Garlic meal, smells so good and delicious. The playful dusty and smooth texture of the Fish is heavenly. I really fell in love with it that much that Christian of Lakad Pilipinas wasn't able to try.. hehehe oops.. sori... sarap kasi talaga...

They served Pork Steak and Baby back ribs too. But I probably had too much of those days before I reached Dipolog that I didn't pay too much attention on it anymore. hehhehe. They also served their Big





Mrs Concha offered to serve desserts, but our stomachs are full and we're starting to doze off  ( hahah sakit sa baboy much!),

So when you're in Dipolog City visit Big Joes at Gen. Luna Street  Dipolog City with telephone number 065 212 3025  and order what Purpleslipperz recommends. :) You might want to mention PurpleSlipperz to them too hehe..

Have you been here?? What's your favorite dish in Big Joes?
See you in my next Purple Slipperz Adventure.
More Photos Here: Facebook: PurpleSlipperz

Big Joe's Cafe is Open for Franchise too.
For inquiries:Gerald Tan Concha
7/F RBR Corporate Center, 
Rizal Ave., 
Dipolog City or email at gerald_concha@yahoo.com
This Food Trip is brought to you by: Big Joe's Cafe

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina