Dipolog Diary Day 2: The Uber Hectic Day (Part1)

I woke up quiet late and saw TravelJams already working on her netbook (the pleasure of working online). I opened my netbook and started checking mails. I was actually looking for our itinerary of the day, but there was none. I pinged PinayTravelista in Facebook and asked about our activity for the day, but she said there's no update yet.

So Jam and I decided to just prepare our selves and pack our gadgets so when they'd say let's go, we're all set.
Sponsored Breakfast... Yum...

8:00 AM Logged in for work. Ate breakfast with Jam, Lisa, Karen and Christian. Chino was so lowbat to wake up early (oops 8:00 AM is still early for me.... pasensya na...) He got sick too. He was stressed out with the road trip. Their expectations didn't meet with the blogpost that they have been following.

10:00 AM Finally someone from the organizers replied to Chino and told us to meet at the Municipal Hall for a courtesy call with the Tourism Head of the Region.

Zamboanga del Norte Provincial Capitol
11:00 AM Jan Benzon as how he introduced himself, accompanied us to the Regional Tourism Office but when we arrive there, the officer was out for a meeting. So we head to another destination instead. Riding a motorcab (another term for tricycle) we head to the office of Mediatrix Homes Inc. This was also the time when we first saw a screaming tarpaulin... "welcome Pinoy Travel Bloggers!" ahemmmm... We were told that Mediatrix Homes was one of the sponsors that brought us to Dipolog.

Lechon from Lechon Queen. They say it's the best in town... indeed...
12:00 PM Lunch Time! Ralph Tan humbly introduced himself to us in their humble office outside the Mediatrix exclusive Subdivision, never have I thought that his the son of the owner of the company. wew! He invited us to their humble home... And yes I was owed by the thought that this is their home and they own this company. wew... When we entered the house I was like, "are you kidding me?" wew super nice big house.We had a quick tour of the house that lead us to this roasted piggy calling us "hey eat me!" wew... But my attention was grabbed by this man right here, walking around like crazy.
This is Herc, makulit at malikot.

1:00 PM Third and Shekinah arrived from the Dipolog Airport and catch lunch with us. The Lechon was indeed yummy, the tinola was like heaven. Hmmm I don't know  why but I fancy fish and soup lately. After lunch, the Tan brothers offered to tour us around in one of their properties/projects in Dipolog City where we can see Dipolog City in an aerial view.

My shoes are not ready for the climb.hehe #alibis
1:30 PM Stopped by the 3003 Steps of the Linabo Peak and took some pictures. We didn't really trekk up because we were not prepared for it. According to the Tan brothers, the peak allows you to see Dipolog City in 360 degrees. After that quick stop, we were to headback Restreto Inn for a rest, but when we were approaching "subdivision name here" Ralph offered to show us around in one of their low cost housing projects, it's still under development but there were already people living in the area. He also told us one little secret why the subdivision was named such hehe.

We head back to restreto inn to rest before heading to our next destination. I slept for a while, because I woke up around 7 am and yes it's too early for me. hehe

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina