Honoring My Mom and All the Mothers in this World



We will be celebrating Mother's day this coming May 13, 2012. I am greatly honored having a very supportive and loving mother, whose love is unconditionally and true.

I have been surrounded with great mother mentors who's been loving me and continuously loving me even if I have failed them many times. My Aunties, my mommy friends who were always there to give me all the support,guidance and encouragement that I need most specially during the darkest time of my life.


I honor all those single mothers who has been raising their kids alone because of some men whose not responsible enough to stand for their responsibilities. I honor all those single mothers who has been raising their kids alone because their partners have gone from this world untimely and haven't been given that chance to serve and care for their children.

I honor those foster mothers whose be taking care and loving children like their own, for their real mothers couldn't give it to them.

I honor the mothers who works for their family and make sure they'd be able to provide all the needs of their family. I honor the mother/wives who loves their family and takes care not only for her kids but as well as her husband whether at times these men are unlovable.

Above all, I honor the mother of all mothers. For if it's not with you we all are not here.

Say "I Love You", hug and kiss her on this very special day. You can also give her a gift and order it online or treat her to  the best restaurant in town. There are a lot of ways we can honor our mother's, just make it personal and meaningful.

I love you Mom!

Ikaw where and how would you like to treat your Mom this mother's day?

This is an official Week 2 :  Mother’s Day Treat    entry for Iligan Blog Carnival in the celebration of Iligan Bloggers Month in May 2012.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina