CEBU | The recent visit

So good to be back in Cebu. I was in Cebu for a number of reasons

Reason 1:


I was invited to give a testimony in one of the VA seminars of Jomar Hilario. It was a short sharing about how I landed with my job after experiencing Sendong and following his tips and trainings religiously. 

Reason 2: 

I attended my good friend Mitch's wedding at Marco Polo Hotel. The wedding was grand and luxurious. So fitting for my dear friends taste and lifestyle.



Things I tried during this trip:

Surfing Ribs


Lanipao Rainforest [blogpost here]


Riding Trans Asia 5


Sto Nino Shrine Visit

Lunch at Lailai Gardens SM



Accommodation: The Center Suites [REVIEW HERE]

This is my second time with The Center Suites. Their beds were so comfortable that it keeps me dragging back to their hotel.


Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with The Center Suites. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of The Center Suites. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina