Blogfest 2.0 Soccskargen

It's our 2nd day in GenSan. We woke up 5:45  in the morning, my room mates were Pinay Travelista and TravelJams. We immediately took a bath and wore our Apple Green IBS Polo Shirts except PinayTrav who can't seem to find the right color of the polo shirt, lols... (peace lai hehehe)

Daing na Bangus! :)

We had breakfast in the hotel and then head straight to SunCity Suites Function Hall for Blogfest.
The Stage
And believe it or not we're the early birds! Haha spell excited!

Regards sa Panda Nails ni TravelJam
When we arrived, the group was warm welcomed by Avel Manansala of Gensantos.com. They say Soccskargen Bloggers is the funnest blogger group and Blogfest is the funnest gathering of bloggers in Mindanao. And I should say, they were never wrong in claiming that, coz for real, they really are and the blogfest really is.



I can't remember a time that I stopped smiling, giggling and laughing during the event. The speakers were my Blogger idols, I have been reading and following their blogs for quiet sometime, hmmmmmm most specially Mr. YugaTech; Abe Olandres!

Mr. YugaTech! Idol!!!!!
At eto pa ang astig, Mayor Darlene Custodio and her project blew me away and converted me to be her believer. Galing talaga ng project! What a responsible politician! eto yung sinasabing "for the people" and a true public service official. Ang cute and ang Ganda (pretty) pa!

Na Obvious tuloy ang size ko.. hehehe ang cute ni Mayor!


Bob Martin of Mindanao.com was there. His blog was introduced to me by our honorary member Bob NY and since then I have been following his blog. 
Mae Paner a.k.a Juana Change converted me from a blogger to an aspiring Vlogger! Her surprising weight loss is very inspirational!


Manolo Quezon bombarded me graphical and tabular nosebleeds but I surely learned a lot.
Jack Madrid, Country Manager of Multiply Philippines, talks about why they have to totally change Multiply.

Raffy Tima, of GMA Network, wow'ed me with "Think before you click".


And after experiencing Cyber Bullying from an old highschool classmate, I'm so happy that CIDG have made actions for it. Now I'm free to report the incident at http://www.cidgangelnet.ph/site/cyberbullying.


Deputy Press Attache Cynthia L. Cook of the US Embassy.  talks about the  states support to bloggers in the Philippines and in the whole world. 

Flow Galindez get us teary-eyed talking about what we can do to stop World Hunger! Not to mention I met WFP representative that day too. And we just love the mention of IBS Inc since WFP office is in Lanao, super close to Iligan. {patawad wala akong kuhang picture... masyadong dinibdib ang talk mo hehehe peace...]



And we were touched by Aileen Apolo-de Jesus of Google  for coming home to Philippines after being assigned to Singapore. The YouTube updates were ambitious yet real. And I'm using them now! hehehe cool...

Indeed it was an awesome experience Gensan! I surely will be back for the SEX TOUR! Wanna join us? Just keep posted at IBS Inc. Fan Page and Purple Slipperz FanPage too :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the pictorial synopsis of the General Santos Blogfest. Wish I could have been there to hear Bob Martins topic, I am sure it must have been informative and interesting. He has many other websites in addition to www.mindanao.com . One of his most popular ones is www.liveinthephilippines.com which is geared towards a large foreign following of those interested in re-locating to The Philippines but it is also very informative for those like me, that like to come for a visit.

    From what I have heard and read so far, the members of Iligan Bloggers Society Inc. that attended this event had a great time ! Good to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We surely did!

    :) Bob Martin Just won the Best Filipiniana Blog in the Philippine Blog Awards 2011 last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your nail art!
    ang cute ng mayor nyo, parang college student council lang. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ei chyng thanks for dropping by! Yeah that's the mayor of Gensan... hehehe ang cute noh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR MESSAGE HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina