Dahilayan Adventure Park : Activities


Ziplines - They have two zipzones, the Family Zip zone and the Asia's Longest Dual Zip Zone.



 Zorb ball - It's one of the activities that I don't want to try again. The first one I had was in Midway Resort in Mis Or. Walking in the water while being rolled over. Parang nagkabali-bali ang buto ko and nagkagulo ang tyan ko. That I felt so dizzy when I came out and ruined my whole day. So I can't let it happen again most specially with the people I am with at that time. However, if it's IBS Family, I definitely will try it again. At least they knew how to handle me, nyehehehehe

Horse Back riding - I didn't have the chance to do so. But when you arrive at the park you will see them immediately on the side. It's not part of the Dahilayan Adventure but locals are bringing their horses for minutes of horse back ride for tourists to try.

White Water Rafting - My expectations where not set to do it. I haven't prepared any extra clothes for it. Kasi ang sabi sakin ZipLine lang naman kasi. But this definitely should be on my list on my next visit, soon.

ATV Tour - They have ATV's available for rent. You can roam around the place using ATV. Not within the Picnic area though. You can stroll along and visit the flower plantations and go uphill for an extreme experience.

Children's Playground - If you have kids, you don't have to worry if they can't try out the extreme adventure packages, Dahilayan Adventure Park have a big playground and adventure games too which is safe for the kids.

Have you been to Dahilayan Adventure Park? Which of this activities did you try and enjoy?



More Posts about Dahilayan Adventure Park:

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina