Bohol With Family : Activities and Itinerary

The second time I was in Bohol was not because of a vacation trip. It was an emergency. A mother of an old friend (old? meaning di na friend karon? lols) had a scheduled operation at the Provincial Hospital, so we were there for moral support.

The third time I went to Bohol was with my family. It was just recently that I have known that my ancestors were from Bohol and are pure Boholanos. I wasn't able to meet a boholano relative there during the visit though but my family has been there with my Lolo and Lola I think last 2008 or 2009 during the Kids International Village held in Bohol. Few familiar clan members were there and so they had a quick meet and greet with the family. No wonder why Bohol is so dear to me. And obviously I wasn't there because I'm damn working and yes vacation leaves are limited.

I have written an article about this trip in my old blog, It's a week long vacation with the whole family visiting Cebu and Bohol.

Click on the links and/or pictures to read the full write up :


FV Day 2: Bohol Tour



Chocolate hills 

THE BUTTERFLY GARDEN

LUNCH AT LOBOC RIVER CRUISE
SMILE WITH THE TARSIERS AND FLYING LEMUR
BACLAYON CHURCH

BALICASAG ISLAND AND DOLPHIN WATCHING


THE VIRGIN ISLAND


SWIM WITH THE FISHES AT BALICASAG ISLAND


For transportation and Booking Assistance you can contact a good friend Kuya Ritchie 

For Island Hopping Services you can contact a good man Kuya Dodong ( Kuya dodong is an SFC member, SFC's who wish to go to 2012 Icon may contact him  for services... remember the man is making a living, be nice and don't ask for a free service)

- Til next time.... Purpleslipperz

Comments

  1. Wow! I like the part when you have swam with the fishes at Balicasag Island. I can imagine awesome experience that is! I already have gone to Bohol, but I missed that place. Thanks for the post. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOUR MESSAGE HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina