Reminiscing Boracay

I've been trying to account where I have been for the last 5 years that I have been trying to earn on my own. I happen to come a cross this old photos I had when I was in Boracay last December 6 to 8 2008. As you can see this photo was taken on our last day in Bora.

As I can remember we purchased a zero fare tickets from Cebu Pacific Air and the trip were just so in time for the 13th month pay so it was not really a budget trip but a luxurious one. We took the Caticlan Flight and from the airport we walk few steps going to the port and ride a motorized boat going to the island for Php 25.00 and an additional terminal fee of Php 50.00.

From the port of Boracay, we took a pedicab drive going to Station 2 where D-Mall is. When we arrived Station 2 we look for FatJimmy for our accommodation. We didn't book ahead since we were quite confident that we'd be able to avail cheap rates since it's Off-Peak Season. And we did get there biggest room for only 2000 pesos. Thanks to my Ilonggo friend who's PR is at Level 10 hehe who negotiated for the room for 3 days (I miss and  love that guy so much by the way.... just letting you know) The room was very spacious with a Matrimonial Bed, a hot and cold shower, a TV and air conditioned. It's not a sea front accommodation but need not to worry because you'll be strolling the beach the whole time anyway.

'Twas the most memorable trip ever.



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina