Iligan's Best: Carlo Rafanan sings with David DiMuzio

He's singing talent is entirely new to me and for that past 3 or 4 years I have been hearing his name since He's my girlfriends' boyfriend. We haven't really met personally since our schedules won't meet (imagine for the past 3 years), busy bees indeed.

Video's of him with my dear friend has been posted all over Facebook and YouTube, indeed that's what a proud lover can do huh!

I haven't really paid attention that much as Raine ;friend of mine His Girlfriend (yes girl's taken na!)  loves posting videos of simply anything under the sun (though I check most of it, but not really all only those interest me the most! :)). Not until David DiMuzio also starts publishing videos of him and his friend Carlo.

Carlo is an Iliganon, who's currently working at a Contact Center in Makati and hangs out and jam with David DiMuzio and the Taglish band during weekends. He was said to be a shy type guy as how he is described by his friends. Keeping his talent for a longtime amazed everyone and blew everyone off.

Just like David, I was caught by a surprise after watching this video.







For More videos of Carlo Rafanan and David Dimuzio you can subscribe to their videos at;
http://www.youtube.com/user/taglishband

Also you may want to follow them in Facebook by liking their FanPages;
http://Facebook.com/TaglishBand
http://Facebook.com/DavidDiMuzio



And of course don't forget David's website with all his original songs.
http://DavidDiMuzio.com

Not to mention "Naiisip Mo Ba" is hitting the MYX Hitcharts!






Vote now! :)

And they just recently ROCK MU Live!

@MU Live July 18, 2011 


Photo Credits: David DiMuzio

Here's another Iligan's Best! Something or should I say someone whom we can be proud off.

I hope this time you'll have time to chat with us Carlo.

-- hope to roam around with you and Raine soon ahemmm plus David with me and my PurpleSlipperz©

Do you happen to know talented Iliganon's that you would like to be featured in this site? Just simply leave your comments below and I'll try my best to feature them here! :) -- PurpleSlipperz©

[update: 06.29.2011 3:59am]

David DiMuzio was able to read the article.. eeeeeeeehhhh... so honored... Thanks David!



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina