Exploring Baguio City by Foot


Exploring Baguio by Foot... 

I remember the day when I realized I badly need to  exercise. hehehe

Walked along the cold streets of Baguio. From Burnham Park to the Cathedral and then to our transient house.
The cold weather in Baguio is a perfect place for an exercise. No wonder "Pacman" loves to work out in Baguio. 
There are a lot of blogs already posted in Baguio. A lot of itineraries to choose. But I would love to make my own and discover on my own cheaper ways of Exploring Baguio.

Hmmm I wanna do this again. I may not have the same people with me, but I'd love to reminisce the cold streets of Baguio...
alone.

I am a budding Solo backpacker and I really wish I can make my first step with me and The Purple Slippers.
I'll try to reminisce those days when I was in Baguio and try to plot my experience in a blog post. To help my travel readers like you :)
Til the next adventure - PurpleSlipperz 

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina