Cebu City: Lanipao RainForest


My recent trip to Cebu City was very productive. I had a great day spending time with my college and office friends. It was Friday Morning when I feel like working out to relieve myself from stress. Other than that It was seriously so hot and feel like going to the pool for an exercise. Yes seriously for an exercise. So I texted my friends in Cebu and asked around where I can possibly swim. Luckily Michy (Blogger) said there's this pool in Guadalupe. I was then so excited because for the past 6 years that I have been living in Banawa-Guadalupe area,I didn't knew about it. So last Sunday Michy brought me and my college friends to Lanipao RainForest after her shift. hehehe sorry michy inisturbo talaga kita. hehehe




Going there:




We met at the gate of Guadalupe Church and walk few meters to the motorcycle station also known as the habal-habal terminal. Habal-habal is the most common transportation if your heading hinterlands. Make sure that the motorcycle will only have 1 back ride passenger as the road is a bit challenging. Expect a 15-20 minute ride going uphill and a snake like road. You will be passing two (2) streams, a little bit of a bumpy road and before you knew it you reached Lanipao RainForest.

You might want to negotiate with the habal-habal drivers to pick you up at a specific time. Because there are no other public utility jeepneys that goes to the place. Going there in a private car is very possible. If you wish to go there in a taxi you might need to negotiate it with the driver. But I highly recommend to take the habal-habal since the drivers are more oriented and familiar with the road.

P.S. Will upload videos later :)
What to Expect:
A beautiful modern house will greet you at the entrance and a pretty lady will welcome you for an entrance fee (lol). The entrance fee is affordable at Php 50.00 pesos each. The open air cottages are available for rent at Php 250.00 pesos.

Food and Drinks:


Before I forget, You would need to bring your own food and drinks since there are no available food and drinks for sale in the private resort.

Facilities:


Kiddie  Pool
 When you reach the place you will see a castle like structure that holds the two slides going to one of the pool which is about 4-5.5ft deep. Diving is not encouraged. Another pool is in its lower right. Two small pools are for kids, and the other one is about 6 ft deep. The CR and dressing room is spacious and clean.

Pool with Slides


Nipa Huts are available for rent for only Php 250.00 pesos.

pose with the owner. Parang mag ina lang hehehehe

Comments

Post a Comment

YOUR MESSAGE HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

10 Most visited destinations in Iligan City

Cebu City | Patria de Cebu - Accommodation

Misamis Oriental | Alibuag Cold Spring - Medina